Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Acronyms, Idioms.
Related to agreed: agreed upon
v. a·greed, a·gree·ing, a·grees
a. To share an opinion or feeling; be in accord: I agree with you on that. We agree in our taste in music.
b. To express consent; concur: We agreed to her suggestion. See Synonyms at assent.
c. To accept or support a policy or program: I agree with the flat tax.
d. To come to an understanding or agreement, as by negotiating: We agreed on the price.
2. To be compatible or consistent: The copy agrees with the original. Your story agrees with mine. See Synonyms at correspond.
3. To be suitable, appropriate, pleasing, or healthful: Spicy food does not agree with me.
4. Grammar To correspond in gender, number, case, or person.
1. To share an opinion about (something): My doctor and I agree that I should quit smoking.
2. To grant or concede: My parents agreed that we should be allowed to go. I agreed to help my parents clean the house.
determined by common consent: the agreed price.
an expression of agreement or consent
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||agreed - united by being of the same opinion; "agreed in their distrust of authority"|
united - characterized by unity; being or joined into a single entity; "presented a united front"
được đồng ý
pred (= in agreement) → einig; to be agreed on something → sich über etw einig sein; to be agreed on doing something → sich darüber einig sein, etw zu tun; are we all agreed? → sind wir uns da einig?; (on course of action) → sind alle einverstanden?