References in periodicals archive ?
Contract notice: technical adviser, to assist the agency in overseeing the funded subproject: "extension of eel, for the reception of the sewage of the priority settlements c, agria and n.
Potato cultivars: Six potato cultivars (Russet burbank, Agria, Shepody, Granola, Sante and Marabel) were obtained from potato producers of the Adana and Sivas province.
The SEC announced that Agria has agreed to pay $3M to settle charges that it concealed substantial losses from investors through fraudulent accounting in connection with its divestiture of its primary operating entity.
R Tokyo, MOL Gateway, Forever SW, Gao Yu-2, Agria, Gas Amazon, Maritime Gisela and Chrisopisi Lady are currently occupying PQA berths to load/offload Containers, Talcum Powder, Bitumen, Coal, Soya bean seeds, LPG Palm oil and Diesel oil respectively during last 24 hours.
Fue tan agria la polemica, que Calderon amenazo con dejar el PAN, como nino que si no juega de portero se retira con todo y su balon.
El zumo de naranja agria se destaca nutricionalmente por su contenido de vitamina C, acido folico y minerales como potasio, magnesio y calcio.
According to Agria Pet Insurance, dogs bred by Kennel Club Assured breeders cost owners 18 per cent less in unplanned veterinary fees.
Berger's winning dish of Kerguelen island legine (also known as Patagonian toothfish) and cured goose, and potato shell stuffed with agria espuma among other elements, ultimately triumphed over those of the other nine contestants.
Berger's winning dish was Kerguelen island legine, cured goose, ponzu insert, potato shell stuffed with agria espuma, roasted and sour jus, artichoke, black truffle, shimeji and tarragon powder.
M2 EQUITYBITES-April 13, 2016-Chairman Lai Pulls Offer for Chinese Agricultural Firm Agria
1 Choose Maris Piper potatoes (in the restaurant, we use a variety called Agria, but they're hard to find in high street shops).
Michael says: "For chips, the popular potatoes at present are Maris Piper, Agria, Ramos, Challenger and Markies.
Dictionary browser ?
- agree on
- agree to
- agreed point
- agreed upon
- Agricola Gnaeus Julius
- agricultural agent
- Agricultural ant
- agricultural college
- agricultural engineer
- agricultural laborer
- agricultural labourer
- agricultural run-off
- agricultural show
- Agriculture Department
- Agriculture Secretary
Full browser ?
- Agri Coll Association
- Agri Dagi
- Agri Dagi
- Agri Dagi
- AGRI Grain Power Project
- Agri Sales, Inc.
- Agri-Business Child Development
- Agri-Business Council of Oregon
- Agri-Business Shippers Group
- Agri-Energy Roundtable
- Agri-Environmental Programme
- Agri-Environmental Scheme
- Agri-Export Zone
- Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute
- Agri-food and Veterinary Authority
- Agri-Food Industry Development Fund
- Agri-Food Industry Market Strategies
- Agri-Food Informatics Institute
- Agri-Food Policy Matters Quarterly
- Agri-Food Research Network
- Agri-Food Trade Network
- Agri-Food Trade Program
- Agri-Food Trade Service
- Agri-Industry Trade Group
- Agri-Valley Communications, Inc.
- Agribiotech Canada, Inc.
- Agribrands International, Inc.
- Agribusiness and Economic Research Unit
- Agribusiness and Farm Insurance Specialist
- Agribusiness Association of Iowa
- Agribusiness Council
- Agribusiness Council of Indiana
- Agribusiness Development Team
- Agribusiness Entrepreneur Network and Training
- Agribusiness in Sustainable Natural African Plant Products
- Agribusiness Management and Marketing
- Agribusiness Research and Popular Education Project
- Agribusiness Support Fund
- Agricbusiness Service Plan Association