airfreight(redirected from airfreighted)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. A system of transporting freight by air.
2. The amount charged for transporting freight by air.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. a system of transporting freight by aircraft.
2. the charge for such transportation.v.t.
3. to send or ship by air freight.v.i.
4. to ship cargo by air freight.Also, air′-freight` (for defs. 2,3).
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.