airtime(redirected from airtimes)
Also found in: Encyclopedia.
a. The time at which a radio or television program is broadcast: The host lost her voice just before airtime.
b. Time during a radio or television broadcast: a news program giving more airtime to celebrity gossip.
2. The amount of time during which a cell phone is connected to a network.
1. (Broadcasting) the time allocated to a particular programme, item, topic, or type of material on radio or television
2. (Broadcasting) the time of the start of a radio or television broadcast
or air′ time`,
1. the particular time scheduled for the broadcast of a radio or television program.
2. the time during which a particular broadcast takes place on a given station.
3. the time during which calls are made or received on a mobile phone.