ambisexual(redirected from ambisexuals)
Also found in: Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. Having a sexual orientation to persons of either sex; bisexual.
2. Suited to either sex; unisex: ambisexual fashions.
An ambisexual person.
am′bi·sex′u·al′i·ty (-ăl′ĭ-tē) n.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Biology) biology relating to or affecting both the male and female sexes
2. Also: ambosexual bisexual
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
bi•sex•u•al(baɪˈsɛk ʃu əl)
1. of both sexes.
2. combining male and female organs in one individual.
3. sexually responsive to both sexes.n.
4. an animal or plant that has the reproductive organs of both sexes.
5. a person sexually responsive to both sexes.
bi`sex•u•al′i•ty, bi•sex′u•al•ism, n.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
a. ambisexual, bisexual.
English-Spanish Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012