It was feared the survival expert had potentially fatal anaphylactic shock
in a remote area of the Pacific.
Ian Flack, 76, who helped several local people with their gardening, suffered an anaphylactic shock
while working in a garden.
A post-mortem examination by Dr Mared Owen-Casey confirmed that he had died of anaphylactic shock
but there was nothing to indicate he had been stung.
Allergic reactions have been reported with glucagon and include anaphylactic shock
with breathing difficulties and hypotension.
The 64-year-old suffered an allergic reaction and went into anaphylactic shock
is a serious, life-threatening allergic reaction in which the airways suddenly close; if not properly treated it causes death in 20 minutes.
A NINE-year-old schoolgirl who suffered anaphylactic shock
after eating an ice-cream on holiday in Spain died from ingredients in the sauce.
Karanbir, 13, went into anaphylactic shock
soon after the piece of cheese, said to be half the size of a Post-it note, was flicked at him in June 2017.
The nine-year-old is believed to have gone into anaphylactic shock
after suffering a severe reaction.
In March last year, Isabel Marrero of Melbourne, Australia, went into anaphylactic shock
after eating cookies that looked similar to her favourite biscuit.
THE number of deaths caused by anaphylactic shock
in the West Midlands has reached a record high.
In the very interesting report published in Chinese Medical Journal  concerning a 65-year-old hypertensive and hyperlipidemic male patient, with stent implantation 5 years previously, the patient developed anaphylactic shock
accompanied by chest discomfort, palpitation, itchiness, nausea, vomiting, dyspnea, wheezing, abdominal pain, sweating, pale complexion, dizziness, and syncope following bread and milk consumption.