Also found in: Thesaurus.
n. pl. an·frac·tu·os·i·ties
1. The condition or quality of having many twists and turns.
2. A winding channel, passage, or crevice.
3. A complicated or involved process.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. the condition or quality of being anfractuous
2. a winding, circuitous, or intricate passage, surface, process, etc
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
an•frac•tu•os•i•ty(ænˌfræk tʃuˈɒs ɪ ti)
n., pl. -ties.
1. the state or quality of being anfractuous.
2. a channel, crevice, or passage full of windings and turnings.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.