Anglo-Indian(redirected from anglo-indianly)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
Of, relating to, or between England and India.
1. A person of English and Indian ancestry.
2. A person of English birth or ancestry living in India.
3. The variety of English used in India.
1. of or relating to England and India
2. denoting or relating to Anglo-Indians
3. (of a word) introduced into English from an Indian language
4. a person of mixed English and Indian descent
5. an English person who lives or has lived for a long time in India
A. ADJ → angloindio
B. N → angloindio/a m/f