annexational(redirected from annexationally)
tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es
1. To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
2. To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
3. To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
n. (ăn′ĕks′, ăn′ĭks)
1. A building added on to a larger one or an auxiliary building situated near a main one.
2. An addition, such as an appendix, that is made to a record or other document.
[Middle English annexen, from Old French annexer, from Latin annectere, annex-, to connect : ad-, ad- + nectere, to bind; see ned- in Indo-European roots.]
an′nex·a′tion (ăn′ĭk-sā′shən) n.
|Adj.||1.||annexational - relating to annexation|