As he did so a volley of rifle and revolver shots was fired from the upper windows of the huge apartment building
that stands between the University and Riverside Drive.
* Barry Swartz closed a permanent mortgage in the amount of $4,400,000 for a 5 story apartment building
containing 11 units located on West 97th Street in Manhattan.
He said it is possible that a 50-to 60-unit apartment building
will be constructed this year.
* $12,700,000 for a portfolio of five apartment buildings
with a total of 28 units and a four-story apartment building
containing 12 units plus 2,800 square feet of ground floor retail space, located on the Upper East Side of New York Matthew Classi arranged the financing.
Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation (MMCC) has arranged the financing for three apartment building
transactions with regional based banks.
* $4,600,000 for a six-story elevator apartment building
containing 34 units located on Broadway in NYC.
* $1,350,000 for a five-story walk-up apartment building
containing 18 units with 2 stores, located on East 10th Street in Manhattan, New York.
* $1,395,000 for a five-story walk-up apartment building
containing 26 apartments, located on St.
* $2,700,000 for a five-story apartment building
containing 45 units and 3 stores, located on East 172nd Street in The Bronx, New York.
* 1 Adrian Avenue, a five-story walkup apartment building
with 50 apartments, built 100' x 114' with 32,060 s/f gross, The seller is asking $4,750,000 for the 1924 construction.
* Richard Pergolis arranged a $2,000,000 building loan for a six-story elevator apartment building
on Third Avenue in Manhattan.
* A new mortgage for $3,500,000 on a 44-unit, 5-story walk-up apartment building
on West 133rd Street in New York, NY.