armlet(redirected from armlets)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. A band worn on the arm for ornament or identification.
2. A small arm, as of the sea.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. a small arm, as of a lake, the sea, etc
2. (Clothing & Fashion) a band or bracelet worn round the arm for ornament, identification, etc
3. (Clothing & Fashion) a very short sleeve on a garment
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. an ornamental band worn high on the arm.
2. a small inlet or arm, as of the sea.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||armlet - a band worn around the arm for decoration|
band - a thin flat strip of flexible material that is worn around the body or one of the limbs (especially to decorate the body)
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
armlet[ˈɑːmlɪt] N → brazal m
Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1971, 1988 © HarperCollins Publishers 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2005