References in periodicals archive ?
A person was also arrested in a downtown Cotabato City precinct when poll watchers challenged his purported identity as an assistor of voters.
The new technology, known as a ventricular assistor or 'HeartMate' is an electrically powered heart pump that improves blood flow and, in turn, the long-term health outcome for patients with heart disease.
A new technology, known as a ventricular assistor or 'HeartMate' is being used at Hamad Medical Corporation's (HMC) Heart Hospital to treat patients at advanced stages of heart failure.
However, the Sunderland stalwart is joint top assistor from the campaign just gone, level with McGeady with five apiece.
A Vermont dairy farm family was surprised to find they were eligible for expanded Medicaid; they explained that "we met with the assistor who looked at our [net] income, and we qualified...
The interpreter, unlike an assistor, must be registered to vote in the same county.
During a tour of the plant assembly line, Adam Humperson aged 22, from Erdington, guided the Duke of Cambridge as he used an assistor to help fit a tyre in the boot of a new car.
A 2016 survey of marketplace assistors conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation found that assistor programs helped 5.3 million people during the ACA's third open enrollment period in 2015-2016, with uninsured people accounting for a majority of them.
There have not been consistent national policies governing states' expenditure of rebate monies (other than a limitation on delegate stipends, which usually are supplemented by state assistor fees in any event).
accessory to crime X, instead the culpable assistor or encourager will
6744, VOLUNTEER ASSISTOR'S TEST/RETEST at iii-v (2011), available at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f6744.pdf.
Comparing FY 2010 with FY 2004, the percentage of phone calls that the IRS answered from taxpayers seeking to reach a telephone assistor declined from 87 percent to 74 percent, and the percentage of unanswered correspondence classified as "overage" at year's end increased by 135 percent.
Dictionary browser ?
- assistance dog
- assistance mechanism
- assistant foreman
- assistant headmaster
- assistant librarian
- assistant manager
- assistant principal
- assistant professor
- assistant referee
- assisted dying
- assisted living
- assisted recovery
- assisted reproduction
- assisted suicide
- associate degree
- associate director
- Associate in Applied Science
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Nursing
- associate professor
- associated company
Full browser ?
- Assistive Technology Industry Association
- Assistive Technology Lab
- Assistive Technology Lending Library
- Assistive Technology Library
- Assistive Technology Loan Fund
- Assistive Technology Loan Fund Authority
- assistive technology model
- Assistive Technology Outcomes Measurement System
- Assistive Technology Partners
- Assistive Technology Partnership
- Assistive Technology Practitioner
- Assistive Technology Professional
- Assistive Technology Program for the District of Columbia
- Assistive Technology Project
- Assistive Technology Resource Alliance
- Assistive Technology Resource Center
- Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface
- Assistive Technology Specialist
- Assistive Technology Standards Group
- Assistive Technology State Grant
- Assistive Technology Supplier
- Assistive Technology Through Action in Indiana
- Assistive Technology Training Online
- Assistive Technology Warranty Act
- Assistive Technology, Training and Information Center, Inc.
- Assistive Vocational Technology Associates
- Assistive Voting Technology
- assists in
- Assists per game
- assists with
- Assitance aux Malades En Traitement Intensif en Spécialité Tumorale
- Assiut Airport
- Assiut University Network
- Assize Court
- Assize Court
- Assize Court
- Assize of mort d' ancestor
- Assize, or Assise