Astrosphere - definition of astrosphere by The Free Dictionary
Also found in: Thesaurus
1. The central portion of a cell aster exclusive of the rays.
2. The entire cell aster with the exception of the centrosome.
2. (Biology) Also called: attraction sphere the part of the aster excluding the centrosome
1. the central part of an aster, containing the centrosome.See also: Biology
2. the whole aster excluding the centrosome.
References in periodicals archive
He took the opportunity to praise again the recent reconciliation between Eritrea and Ethiopia saying it creates a positive environment in the Horn of Africa, adding that the cooperation between the Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Eritrea and Ethiopia would consolidate a suitable astrosphere
in the region.
If you're always looking for the "next great thing" that will fuse astronomy and the internet, check out the Astrosphere
New Media Association (astrosphere
is one of the most important bases of life on Earth.