References in periodicals archive ?
Automorphic Forms and Related Topics: Building Bridges: 3rd EU/US Summer School and Workshop Automorphic Forms and Related Topics July 11-22, 2016
It is classified in the VII class of terrestric (automorphic) soils - class of technogenic soils (technosols); I subclass - soil on modified natural substrate.
In this paper we construct multiple sine functions from the absolute automorphic form
and Fedotov, G.N.: 2013, The composition of the functional pools of labile organic matter in the zonal range of automorphic soils of the central Russian plain.
Shapiro, "The numerical ranges of automorphic composition operators," Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol.
Especially, in [5, 6], the authors gave an important overview about the theory of almost automorphic functions and their applications to differential equations.
Concerning almost automorphic and asymptotically almost automorphic solutions of abstract differential equations, one may refer, for example, to the monographs by Diagana , N'Guerekata , and references cited therein.
We can also observe that the later sphalerite replaces the earlier pyrite containing automorphic stage 1 arsenopyrite to form a skeletal texture during this stage (Figure 4(w)).
Soil was sampled in an automorphic landscape from a depth of 20-40 cm.
The soils of B1 are calcareous, drought-sensitive, automorphic soils, corresponding to the Hepatica forest site type , which will probably be the site type formed during the pedogenesis of former quarry sites .
More recently, Fu and Liu  discussed the existence and uniqueness of square-mean almost automorphic solutions to some linear and nonlinear stochastic differential equations, the asymptotic stability of the unique square-mean almost automorphic solution was established in the squaremean sense.
The space of almost automorphic functions (resp., compact almost automorphic functions) will be written as AA(X) (resp., [AA.sub.c](X)).
Dictionary browser ?
- Automeris io
- Automixte system
- automobile battery
- automobile driver
- automobile engine
- automobile factory
- automobile horn
- automobile industry
- automobile insurance
- automobile loan
- automobile mechanic
- automobile race
- automobile tire
- automobile traffic
- automobile trunk
- automotive engineer
- automotive engineering
- automotive technology
- automotive vehicle
- autonomic ganglion
- autonomic nervous system
- autonomic plexus
- autonomous operation
Full browser ?
- Automobiles & Mécaniques Immortelles
- Automobiles Anciennes de l'Agenais
- Automobiles Anciennes de l'Indre
- Automobiles d'Origine et de Collection
- Automobiles des Cimes
- Automobiles et Patrimoine du Pays de Fougères
- Automobiles Europe Prototypes
- Automobiles Gonfaronnaises Sportives
- Automobiles Sportives de Touraine
- Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
- Automobili Turismo Sport
- Automobilists of the Upper Hudson Valley
- Automobilklub Ziemi Tyskiej
- Automobilul Romanesc
- Automobilwerk Zwickau
- Automobilwerken Eisenach
- Automocion Diseno Y Fabricacion
- Automorphic function
- Automorphism group
- Automorphism group
- Automotion Systems Group
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week
- Automotive Aftermarket Middle East Expo
- Automotive Aftermarket On-Line
- Automotive Aftermarket Product Expo
- Automotive Aftermarket Professional
- Automotive Aftermarket Retailers of Ontario
- automotive air conditioning
- Automotive Air-Conditioning Registration Board
- Automotive Alternative Fuels Registration Board
- automotive alternator
- Automotive Analysis Division
- Automotive and Industrial Electronics Group
- Automotive and Machinery Trading Center
- Automotive and Manufacturing Advanced Practice
- Automotive and Recreational Vehicle Services