References in periodicals archive ?
1) dry: mostly coarse-textured automorphic shallow soils that are excessively drained, plant-available water supply in the 75-cm soil layer is < 50 mm, during the vegetation period a risk of soil drought may exist;
H],*) is called a second Smarandache right automorphic inverse property loop ([S.
Among the topics are partition functions and box-spline, the calculus of operator functions, toric Sasaki-Einstein geometry, automorphic representations, rigidity of polyhedral surfaces, number theory techniques in the theory of Lie groups and differential geometry, the flabby glass group of a finite cyclic group, Green's formula in Hall algebras and cluster algebras, zeta functions in combinatorics and number theory, and soliton hierarchies constructed from involutions.
BURNSIDE, On a class of automorphic functions, Proc.
Trees have grown faster on automorphic and semi-hydromorphic soils; hydromorphic clay soils have been less favourable .
Dan J, Yaalon H (1982) Automorphic Saline Soils in Israel.
Almost Automorphic and Almost Periodic Functions in Abstract Spaces, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York, 2001.
Gelic Regosol must have formed prior to its possible evolution into automorphic Calcaric Regosol under pine (described by rich pollen) and further into Gleyic Regosol and Gleysol under the increasing influence of gleying in the transition from the Younger Dryas to the Pre-Boreal.
Commenting on the oddly bifurcated role of the composer in the university, teaching tonal procedures and analysis while thinking and composing music that is not merely nontonal but richly automorphic, Babbitt writes: "There were other, many other leaps across the systematic boundaries [between music of the past and that of 'the serial principle of formation'], in the ways of translating means of compounding the retrospective and the proleptic in the course of the work, reinforcing and reflecting the epistemological condition of acquiring knowledge of a composition as it unfolds in time.
The proposed research, which lies at the interface of probability, integrable systems, random matrices, statistical physics, automorphic forms, algebraic combinatorics and representation theory, will make novel contributions in all of these areas.
In most cases its automorphic crystals are in form of inclusions inside alkali-feldspar and plagioclases (Fig.
The topics include the classical theory, Hodge representation and domains, the geometry of flag domains, Penrose transforms in the two main examples, and automorphic cohomology.
Dictionary browser ?
- Automeris io
- Automixte system
- automobile battery
- automobile driver
- automobile engine
- automobile factory
- automobile horn
- automobile industry
- automobile insurance
- automobile loan
- automobile mechanic
- automobile race
- automobile tire
- automobile traffic
- automobile trunk
- automotive engineer
- automotive engineering
- automotive technology
- automotive vehicle
- autonomic ganglion
- autonomic nervous system
- autonomic plexus
- autonomous operation
Full browser ?
- Automobile, Boat, and Aircraft Insurance
- Automobiles & Mécaniques Immortelles
- Automobiles Anciennes de l'Agenais
- Automobiles Anciennes de l'Indre
- Automobiles d'Origine et de Collection
- Automobiles des Cimes
- Automobiles et Patrimoine du Pays de Fougères
- Automobiles Europe Prototypes
- Automobiles Gonfaronnaises Sportives
- Automobiles Sportives de Touraine
- Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
- Automobilists of the Upper Hudson Valley
- Automobilklub Ziemi Tyskiej
- Automobilwerk Zwickau
- Automorphic function
- Automorphism group
- Automorphism group
- Automotion Systems Group
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week
- Automotive Aftermarket Middle East Expo
- Automotive Aftermarket On-Line
- Automotive Aftermarket Product Expo
- Automotive Aftermarket Professional
- Automotive Aftermarket Retailers of Ontario
- automotive air conditioning
- Automotive Air-Conditioning Registration Board
- Automotive Alternative Fuels Registration Board
- automotive alternator
- Automotive Analysis Division
- Automotive and Industrial Electronics Group
- Automotive and Manufacturing Advanced Practice
- Automotive and Recreational Vehicle Services
- Automotive and Transportation Industries Branch