Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
1. Beads or the material used for making them.
2. Ornamentation with beads. Also called beadwork.
3. Architecture A narrow, half-rounded molding; a bead.
4. A narrow piece of openwork lace through which ribbon may be run.
5. Tiny drops of condensation, as on the outside of a glass.
1. (Architecture) another name for bead6
2. (Crafts) Also called: beadwork a narrow strip of some material used for edging or ornamentation
1. material made of or adorned with beads.
2. openwork trimming run through with ribbon.
b. all of the bead moldings in a single design.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||beading - ornamentation with beads|
|2.||beading - a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture|