beardless(redirected from beardlessly)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. A growth of hair on the chin, cheeks, and throat of a person, especially a man.
2. A tuft or growth of hairs, bristles, or other hairlike threads on a plant or animal.
3. One who serves to divert suspicion or attention from another, especially a person of the opposite sex who accompanies a gay man or lesbian to give the impression of heterosexuality.
4. Printing The raised slope on a piece of type between the shoulder or counter and the face. Also called neck.
tr.v. beard·ed, beard·ing, beards
1. To furnish with a beard.
2. To confront boldly.
1. without a beard
2. too young to grow a beard; immature
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||beardless - having no beard|
|2.||beardless - lacking hair on the face; "a smooth-faced boy of 14 years"|
hairless - having no hair or fur; "a Mexican Hairless is about the size of a fox terrier and hairless except for a tufts on the head and tail"