Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. One that bends: a bender of iron bars; a bender of the truth.
2. Slang A spree, especially a drinking spree.
1. informal a drinking bout
2. slang offensive Brit a male homosexual
3. (Building) informal a makeshift shelter constructed by placing tarpaulin or plastic sheeting over bent saplings or woven branches
1. a person or thing that bends.
2. Slang. a drinking spree.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||bender - a tool for bending; "he used pliers as a bender"|
tool - an implement used in the practice of a vocation
|2.||bender - revelry in drinking; a merry drinking party|
|3.||bender - a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter|