Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Acronyms, Encyclopedia.
Note: This page may contain terms or definitions that are offensive or inappropriate for some readers.
n. pl. bes·ti·al·i·ties
1. The quality or condition of being an animal or like an animal.
2. Conduct or an action marked by depravity or brutality.
3. Sexual relations between a human and an animal.
n, pl -ties
1. bestial behaviour, character, or action
2. (Law) sexual activity between a person and an animal
bes•ti•al•i•ty(ˌbɛs tʃiˈæl ɪ ti, ˌbis-)
n., pl. -ties.
1. brutish or beastly character or behavior.
2. indulgence in beastlike appetites.
3. an instance of bestial character or behavior.
4. sexual relations between a person and an animal.
[1350–1400; Middle English (< Anglo-French, Middle French) < Medieval Latin]
a debased brutality, the opposite of humane activity: “I have lost the immortal part of myself, and what remains is bestial.” (Othello). See also sex.See also: Behavior
sexual relations between a person and an animal. See also behavior.See also: Sex
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||bestiality - the stupid brutal quality of a beast|
|2.||bestiality - sexual activity between a person and an animal|
1. brutality, atrocity, cruelty, ferocity, savagery, ruthlessness, barbarism, depravity, inhumanity, barbarity, viciousness, carnality, brutishness, beastliness, bloodthirstiness, savageness He now became accustomed to the bestiality of his troops.
bestiality[bɛstɪˈælɪtɪ] n → bestialità
n. bestialidad, relaciones sexuales con animales.