Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Parr approaches decisions with the hands-on dedication of an entrepreneur right out of "Shark Tank" except he already has the spoils of success, including homes on Park Avenue and in Palm Beach County, Florida, the latter built for Consuelo Vanderbilt Balsan with several rooms of French boiserie.
We need to have connectivity in a place--we also have a gallery in New York--but also to be part of a community of galleries and collectors, and New York is the centre of collecting in America.' As for their designated space at TEFAF: 'It is a historic room with boiserie and so it seemed obvious to us to do something quite classical, and there is nothing more classical than portraits and self-portraits.' The show they are creating, which she describes as 'a lot of work', includes Rudolf Stingel's Untitled (Self-Portrait) (2011; Fig.
The final chapter looks at a remarkable boiserie owned by Jean Yverson, who accompanied a special mission to the Ottoman sultan.
Custom furniture and wood paneling designer Auffrance Boiserie was the tenant for 25 years.
In the apartment-like guestrooms, for example, the high boiserie was inspired by old bars that dotted the city, updated with bold tones ("I'm not afraid of colors," she says).
Les visiteurs ont decouvert les œuvres de broderie, de tapisserie, de boiserie et autres bijoux traditionnels.
Par contraste, la maison de Lucie Bertin nous apparait pauvre "le plancher disjoint, le papier en lambeaux, la boiserie vermoulue et trouee" (32), la tenture est en "haillon" (132) mais il est mentionne que "l'ordre et la proprete luttaient contre ces ruines" (32).
The overtone of the apartment was the boiserie paneled room, which has been transferred and incorporated into the French Collection of the Leventis Art Gallery.
It was probably Spanish Manila's largest room--magnificently proportioned with gilded boiserie, heavy drapes, a giant chandelier and wall lights, clerestory windows, black-and-white marble floor.
Dictionary browser ?
- boilers suit
- boiling point
- Boiling spring
- boiling the ocean
- boiling water reactor
- boiling-water reactor
- Bois d'arc
- Bois de Boulogne
- bois de rose
- Bois durci
- Boito Arrigo
- Bojanus organ
- bok choi
- bok choy
- Bok globule
- Bokassa I
Full browser ?
- Boise County, Idaho
- Boise Experimental Music Festival
- Boise Hydrogeophysical Research Site
- Boise Interagency Fire Center
- Boise Leaders Networking Group
- Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Boise Metro Economic Development Council
- Boise National Forest
- Boise project
- Boise River Volunteers
- Boise Saddle and Jump Club
- Boise School District
- Boise Software Developers Group
- Boise State Public Radio
- Boise State Secular Student Alliance
- Boise State University
- Boise State University Association of Office Professionals
- Boise State University Library
- Boise Town Square Mall
- Boise Unemployed Subbuteo League
- Boise United States Employees Federal Credit Union
- Boise Valley Adventist School
- Boise Valley Economic Partnership
- Boise Valley Woolly Buggers
- Boise Young Rider Development Squad
- Boise, ID, USA - Boise Municipal Airport
- Boise, Idaho
- Boise, Idaho
- Boise, Idaho
- Boise-Winnemucca Stages, Inc.
- Boisés La Fleur
- Boisguilbert, Pierre le Pesant, sieur de
- Boisguillebert, Pierre
- Boisot Waters Cohen Partnership
- Boissel, Francois
- Boissel, François
- Boissier, Gaston
- Boissons Rafraîchissantes sans Alcool
- Boite a Eau
- Boite a Frissons
- Boîte a Gants
- Boite a Jeux
- Boîte à musique