Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
?Note: This page may contain content that is offensive or inappropriate for some readers.
v. bonked, bonk·ing, bonks
1. To strike or cause to come into contact: She bonked her head going through the low doorway.
2. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang To have sexual intercourse with.
1. To collide against something: His head bonked against the wall as he fell.
2. To become suddenly and extremely fatigued, especially in an endurance sport such as bicycling.
3. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang To engage in sexual intercourse.
1. A blow to the head.
2. A hollow thud.
3. A state of sudden and extreme fatigue often experienced when participating in endurance sports, especially bicycling.
4. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang An act of sexual intercourse.
1. (tr) to hit
2. to have sexual intercourse (with)
[C20: probably of imitative origin]
Past participle: bonked
Switch to new thesaurus
|Verb||1.||bonk - have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"|
do it, eff, fuck, get it on, get laid, have a go at it, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, have sex, be intimate, lie with, roll in the hay, screw, sleep together, sleep with, make love, hump, jazz, love, bed, bang, make out, know
neck, make out - kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion; "The couple were necking in the back seat of the car"
fornicate - have sex without being married
|2.||bonk - hit hard |
hit - deal a blow to, either with the hand or with an instrument; "He hit her hard in the face"