brewski(redirected from brewskies)
Also found in: Idioms.
n. pl. brew·skies or brew·skis Slang
2. A serving of beer.
informal US a beer
1. to make (beer, ale, etc.) by steeping, boiling, and fermenting malt and hops.
2. to prepare (tea, coffee, etc.) by boiling, steeping, or the like.
3. to contrive, plan, or bring about: to brew mischief.v.i.
4. to make beer or ale.
5. to boil, steep, soak, or cook.n.
6. a quantity brewed in a single process.
7. a brewed beverage.
8. any concoction, esp. a liquid produced by a mixture of unusual ingredients: a witches' brew.
9. Informal. beer or ale.
[before 900; Middle English; Old English brēowan]