Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. A perfumed preparation, such as powdered crystals or a liquid, added to bath water to make it foam.
2. A bath to which such a preparation has been added.
1. a powder, liquid, or crystals used to scent, soften, and foam in bath water
2. a bath to which such a substance has been added
1. a crystal, powder, or liquid preparation that foams in, scents, and softens bathwater.
2. a bath with such a preparation added to the water.
pěna do koupele
chất làm cho nước tắm sủi bọt và thơm