Burmese(redirected from burmesely)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Of or relating to Myanmar (Burma) or its people, language, or culture.
n. pl. Burmese
a. A native or inhabitant of Myanmar.
b. A person of Burmese ancestry.
2. The Sino-Tibetan language of Myanmar.
3. A domestic cat of a breed developed in the United States from a cat imported from Southeast Asia, having golden eyes and a short glossy brown, beige, bluish, or gray coat.
1. (Placename) of, relating to, or characteristic of Burma (Myanmar), its people, or their language
2. (Languages) of, relating to, or characteristic of Burma (Myanmar), its people, or their language
3. (Peoples) of, relating to, or characteristic of Burma (Myanmar), its people, or their language
n, pl -mese
4. (Peoples) a native or inhabitant of Burma (Myanmar)
5. (Languages) the official language of Burma (Myanmar), belonging to the Sino-Tibetan family
n., pl. -mese,
1. a native or inhabitant of Burma.
3. the Tibeto-Burman language of the Burman ethnic group: the official language of Burma.
4. Burmese cat.adj.
5. of or pertaining to Burma, its inhabitants, or the language Burmese.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||Burmese - a native or inhabitant of Myanmar|
Burma, Myanmar, Union of Burma - a mountainous republic in southeastern Asia on the Bay of Bengal; "much opium is grown in Myanmar"
|2.||Burmese - the official language of Burma|
|Adj.||1.||Burmese - of or relating to or characteristic of Myanmar or its people; "the Burmese capital"; "Burmese tonal languages"|
người Myanmarthuộc nước/người/tiếng Myanmartiếng Myanmar
A. ADJ → birmano
B. N → birmano/a m/f
1. adj → birmano/a
2. n (person, cat) → birmano/a; (language) → birmano