Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms.
Related to call-in: Call-in show
Being in a format such that listeners or viewers are invited to have their phone conversations with the host or guests on a show broadcast to other listeners: a call-in radio show.
1. A viewer's or listener's phone conversation with or phone call to the host of such a show.
2. A viewer or listener making such a call.
1. a radio or television program in which listeners or viewers phone in questions or comments.adj.
2. featuring such phone calls: a call-in program.
3. being a transaction conducted by telephone: a call-in order.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||call-in - a telephone call to a radio station or a television station in which the caller participates in the on-going program|