Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Lucky as if protected by a charm or spell: a string of successes that made his friends think he led a charmed existence.
2. Physics Having nonzero charm. Used of particles.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. delighted or fascinated: a charmed audience.
2. seemingly protected by a magic spell: he bears a charmed life.
3. (General Physics) physics possessing charm: a charmed quark.
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. marked by good fortune: a charmed life.
2. Physics. (of a particle) having a nonzero value of charm.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||charmed - strongly attracted|
loving - feeling or showing love and affection; "loving parents"; "loving glances"
|2.||charmed - filled with wonder and delight |
enchanted - influenced as by charms or incantations
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.