Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to charmer: charmed
1. One that charms, especially a disarmingly attractive person.
2. One who casts spells; an enchanter or magician.
1. an attractive person
2. a person claiming or seeming to have magical powers
1. a charming person, esp. one who uses his or her personal charm to influence or persuade others: Her son is a real charmer.
2. a person who uses charms or spells.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||charmer - someone with an assured and ingratiating manner|
|2.||charmer - a person who charms others (usually by personal attractiveness)|
individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
heartbreaker - a charming person who is irresponsible in emotional relationships