References in periodicals archive ?
M2 PRESSWIRE-August 12, 2019-: Global Chitin and Chitosan Derivatives Report 2019: Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts 2016-2024
The chitin is then transformed into a more soluble product, chitosan, which can then be used in making products such as anti-bacterial food wrap.
Summary: In this study, some new chitosan materials were synthesized by the grafting of chitosan with the monomers such as 1-vinylimidazole (VIM), methacrylamide (MAm) and 2 -acrylamido-2-methyl-1-propanesulfonic acid (AMPS).
A candidate for polymeric support for drug delivery is chitosan, being a biodegradable and biocompatible polysaccharide that has low toxicity and mucoadhesive properties.
The researchers found that the particle size of the nanocomplexes increased as the content of chitosan increased, thanks to aggregation, which was confirmed by AFM images.
Amino acids and chitosan are considered as precursors and constituents of proteins, which are important for stimulation of cell growth.
(18) Chitosan, a polysaccharide derivative from chitin that can be found in the shell of crustaceans, (19,20) has been shown to be biocompatible, has no cytotoxicity and antibacterial effects, and optimizes drug release.
Alginate and chitosan are biocompatible, non-toxic and have selective biodegradability .
Among all the available nanoparticles, chitosan, a biopolymer of glucosamine residues, has increased the attention for mucosal delivery system for vaccines.
As an example, combining chitosan with polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) creates a biosynthetic polymer blend that has shown promise in several studies (Nakano et al.
During the investigation, Dr Laila incorporated zinc oxide nanoparticles of 100nm size into chitosan and coated polyethylene films to fabricate antimicrobial packaging.
Dictionary browser ?
- Chisholm Shirley Anita Saint Hill
- Chisholm Trail
- chi-square distribution
- chi-square test
- chit chat
- chitlin circuit
- chittam bark
- chittem bark
Full browser ?
- Chitinskaya Oblast', Russia
- chitlin circuit
- chitlin' circuit
- Chitlin' Strut
- Chito-Ryu Association of Ontario
- chitobiosyldiphosphodolichol beta-mannosyltransferase
- Chitosan-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode
- Chitose Airport Fuelling Facilities
- Chitose Institute of Science and Technology
- Chitrai Festival
- Chitral Association for Mountain Area Tourism
- Chitral fever
- Chitralekha Odissi Dance Creations
- Chitta Ranjan Das
- Chittagong Development Authority
- Chittagong Export Processing Zone
- Chittagong Eye Infirmary andTraining Complex
- Chittagong Hill Tracts
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Affairs
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Development Board