Chookies - definition of chookies by The Free Dictionary
chook (redirected from chookies)
Also found in: Medical
1. (Animals) informal Also called: chookie Austral a hen or chicken
2. informal Austral a woman, esp a more mature one
3. Austral an exclamation used to attract chickens
4. he couldn't raffle a chook in a pub he is incapable of carrying out even the simplest of tasks
Past participle: chooked
References in periodicals archive
Dalgleish saddles the two Chookies
- Avon and Royale - in the 7f handicap (5.
That's a real kick in the chookies
, but it's gone now.
They can choose from a bewildering array of characters -humans, Bothan, Mon Calamari, wookies, chookies
and lookee-likees for Darth Maul if you want.