Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. One that chops: a vegetable chopper.
2. Archaeology A crudely flaked core tool, especially one of the early Paleolithic Period.
3. A device that interrupts an electric current or a beam of radiation.
4. Informal A helicopter.
5. choppers Slang Teeth, especially a set of false teeth.
6. Informal A motorcycle, especially one that is customized.
7. Baseball A ground ball that is hit with a chopping swing, especially one that bounces high off the infield.
intr. & tr.v. chop·pered, chop·per·ing, chop·pers
Informal To travel by helicopter or transport (someone or something) by helicopter.
1. (Anatomy) teeth
2. (Anatomy) false teeth
pl (inf: = teeth) → Beißerchen pl (inf)