Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
1. Lacking social or economic distinctions of class: a classless society.
2. Belonging to no particular social or economic class.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Sociology) not belonging to or forming a class
2. (Sociology) characterized by the absence of economic and social distinctions
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
class•less(ˈklæs lɪs, ˈklɑs-)
1. having no economic or social distinctions: a classless society.
2. (of an individual) not belonging to a social class or group.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||classless - favoring social equality; "a classless society"|
democratic - characterized by or advocating or based upon the principles of democracy or social equality; "democratic government"; "a democratic country"; "a democratic scorn for bloated dukes and lords"- George du Maurier
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
classless[ˈklɑːslɪs] ADJ [society] → sin clases
Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1971, 1988 © HarperCollins Publishers 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2005
Collins Italian Dictionary 1st Edition © HarperCollins Publishers 1995