The company also called for regulating the use of electrical devices, such as the clothes drier
, dry washer, washing machine and electric boiler, and avoid using these devices during the peak hours of morning and evening.
Burglars removed a rotary clothes drier
from the front garden of a property on Church Street and used it to attack a groundfloor CONTACT: Life-threatening or a crime happening now: 999 Needing a response: 101 Ongoing crime issues and crime prevention: Neighbourhood Policing Team on 01484 436906 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 www.
To avoid embarrassment with a neighbour, friend or relative, drying underwear and lingerie in a clothes drier
is the right thing to do," said Mr Al Ansari.
Consumers will demand more machines with automated dosage that are quieter and reliable, with brushless motors, faster washing programmes, that can take bigger wash loads and that have a higher centrifuge speed that will leave the clothes drier
when coming out of the washing machine.
The clothes drier
broke and he has put off buying a new one.
CLINTON - The cause of an explosion in a gas-powered clothes drier
that sparked a small house fire at 3 Woodruff Road Monday afternoon is under investigation by the state Fire Marshal, a spokeswoman said.
a major maker of compressors in Taiwan, recently announced having received a sizable order for clothes drier
compressors from the Sweden-based Electrolux, which will enable the company to ship over one million compressors in 2012.
The walls and roofs have higher than standard insulation and each house is fitted with a rotary clothes drier
, efficient boiler and low energy lighting.
Weighing 15st 5lbs the Cardiff University lecturer, who used her step machine as a clothes drier
, knew she was overweight but was happy as she was and had not really intended to go on a diet.
A man who injured a 14-month-old toddler by spinning her in a clothes drier
was yesterday jailed for eight months by an Australian court.
A TERRIFIED woman feared she was going to be thrust into a giant clothes drier
and raped at a North Wales laundrette.
The fire, which was believed to be caused by an electrical fault in a clothes drier
, took two hours to put out.