Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Wikipedia.
col·lect·i·blealso col·lect·a·ble (kə-lĕk′tə-bəl)
1. Worthy of being collected: collectible antique coins.
2. Capable of being collected: a collectible loan.
One of a group or class of objects, such as period glass or historical memorabilia, sought by collectors.
or col•lect•a•ble(kəˈlɛk tə bəl)
1. able to be collected, as a debt.
2. suitable for collecting.n.
3. an object suitable for a collection, as that of a hobbyist.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||collectible - things considered to be worth collecting (not necessarily valuable or antique)|
|Adj.||1.||collectible - subject to or requiring payment especially as specified; "a collectible bill"; "a note payable on demand"; "a check payable to John Doe"|
due - owed and payable immediately or on demand; "payment is due"