Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. Concave on one side and convex on the other.
2. Having greater curvature on the concave side than on the convex side. Used of a lens.
1. having one side concave and the other side convex
2. (General Physics) (of a lens) having a concave face with greater curvature than the convex face. Compare convexo-concave2
con•ca•vo-con•vex(kɒnˈkeɪ voʊ kɒnˈvɛks)
1. Also, convexo-concave. concave on one side and convex on the other.
2. of or designating a lens in which the concave face has a greater degree of curvature than the convex face.
adj → konkav-konvex