Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Wikipedia.
1. Occurrence or existence together or in connection with one another.
2. A concomitant.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. existence or occurrence together or in connection with another
2. a thing that exists in connection with another
3. (Theology) Christian theol the doctrine that the body and blood of Christ are present in the Eucharist
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
con•com•i•tance(kɒnˈkɒm ɪ təns, kən-)
1. the quality or relation of being concomitant.
[1525–35; < Medieval Latin]
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||concomitance - occurrence or existence together or in connection with one another|
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.