conditioned(redirected from conditionedly)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal.
1. Subject to or dependent on a condition or conditions.
2. Physically fit.
3. Prepared for a specific action or process.
4. Psychology Exhibiting or trained to exhibit a conditioned response.
1. (Psychology) psychol of or denoting a response that has been learned. Compare unconditioned
2. (foll by to) accustomed; inured; prepared by training
1. existing under or subject to conditions.
2. characterized by a predictable or consistent pattern of behavior or thought as a result of being subjected to certain circumstances or conditions.
3. acquired through conditioning: conditioned behavior patterns.
4. in a fit or suitable condition.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||conditioned - established by conditioning or learning; "a conditioned response"|
|2.||conditioned - physically fit; "exercised daily to keep herself in condition"|
fit - physically and mentally sound or healthy; "felt relaxed and fit after their holiday"; "keeps fit with diet and exercise"