connectivity(redirected from connectivities)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
n. pl. con·nec·tiv·i·ties
1. The quality or condition of being connected or connective.
2. The ability to make and maintain a connection between two or more points in a telecommunications system: I reset the router to restore internet connectivity.
1. the state of being or being able to be connected
2. (Computer Science) computing the state of being connected to the internet
3. (Computer Science) computing the capacity of a machine or appliance to be connected to other machines, appliances, or facilities
The ability to exchange information by electronic means.