Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms.
1. Reached after or carried out with careful thought; deliberate: my considered opinion; a considered policy involving a measured response to provocations.
2. Highly regarded; esteemed.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. presented or thought out with care: a considered opinion.
2. (qualified by a preceding adverb) esteemed: highly considered.
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. thought about with care: my considered opinion.
2. regarded with respect or esteem.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||considered - carefully weighed; "a considered opinion"|
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
The American Heritage® Roget's Thesaurus. Copyright © 2013, 2014 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
adj opinion → ernsthaft
Collins German Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged 7th Edition 2005. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1980 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1997, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2007
considered[kənˈsɪdəd] adj it is my considered opinion that ... → dopo lunga riflessione il mio parere è che ...
Collins Italian Dictionary 1st Edition © HarperCollins Publishers 1995