Also found in: Medical, Wikipedia.
1. An enlisted person in the US Navy, serving either with the Navy or the Marines, who has been trained to give first aid and basic medical treatment, especially in combat situations.
2. A member of a government-sponsored group designated as a corps: Peace Corpsmen.
n, pl -men
(Military) military US a medical orderly or stretcher-bearer
corps•man(ˈkɔr mən, ˈkoʊr-)
n., pl. -men.
1. an enlisted person in the U.S. Navy working as a pharmacist or hospital assistant.
2. an enlisted person in the Medical Corps of the U.S. Army who gives first aid to the wounded on the battlefield.
3. a member of any corps, as of the Peace Corps.