Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
1. A small jug or pitcher for cream.
2. A machine or device for separating cream from milk.
3. A refrigerator in which milk is placed to form cream.
4. A substitute for cream: a nondairy coffee creamer.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Cookery) a vessel or device for separating cream from milk
2. (Cookery) a powdered substitute for cream, used in coffee
3. (Cookery) chiefly US and Canadian a small jug or pitcher for serving cream
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. a person or thing that creams.
2. a small jug or pitcher for serving cream.
3. an apparatus for separating cream from milk.
4. a refrigerator in which milk is placed to facilitate the formation of cream.
5. a nondairy product made chiefly from corn syrup solids, used as a substitute for cream or milk.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||creamer - a small pitcher for serving cream|
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
Collins English/French Electronic Resource. © HarperCollins Publishers 2005
Collins German Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged 7th Edition 2005. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1980 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1997, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2007