Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
1. A small jug or pitcher for cream.
2. A machine or device for separating cream from milk.
3. A refrigerator in which milk is placed to form cream.
4. A substitute for cream: a nondairy coffee creamer.
1. (Cookery) a vessel or device for separating cream from milk
2. (Cookery) a powdered substitute for cream, used in coffee
3. (Cookery) chiefly US and Canadian a small jug or pitcher for serving cream
1. a person or thing that creams.
2. a small jug or pitcher for serving cream.
3. an apparatus for separating cream from milk.
4. a refrigerator in which milk is placed to facilitate the formation of cream.
5. a nondairy product made chiefly from corn syrup solids, used as a substitute for cream or milk.