References in periodicals archive ?
* Alec Ferguson, 21, of Marion, was arrested on charges of Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon and Cyberstalking in the 1200 block of South Monroe Street on Aug.
"Sections 354A and 354D of Indian Penal Code provide punishment for cyberbullying and cyberstalking against women," Irani said in her reply.
Likewise deemed as sexual harassment under the new law are the invasion of privacy through cyberstalking and incessant messaging, uploading and sharing without consent of any unauthorized photos, videos or information, impersonating identities of victims online or posting lies to harm their reputation, or filing false abuse on online platforms to silence victims.
Child sexual abuse and exploitation, harassment, cyberstalking and hate crime are among the list of areas the Governments wants to be legally overseen by an independent regulator.
Child sexual abuse and exploitation, harassment, cyberstalking, and hate crime are among a list of areas the Government wants to be legally overseen by an independent regulator, after deciding that social networks and web giants can no longer be relied on to self-regulate.
Kate is also currently seeking meetings with our California state representatives to draft a bill to improve internet privacy and cyberstalking laws for minor victims of sexual assault.
Where (1) a defendant pleaded guilty to one count of cyberstalking and (2) his supervised release was revoked because he violated some of his conditions, a variant sentence following revocation is procedurally and substantively reasonable, and there is no merit to the defendant's challenge to the court's imposition of a supervised release term in addition to the statutory maximum term of imprisonment upon revocation.
A woman has been jailed after carrying out a prolonged campaign of cyberstalking her ex-boyfriend, culminating in the faking of her own kidnap and assault.
Ask them if they have faced social media issues like cyberbullying, fake news, cyberstalking and converse how these need to be tackled
This third edition contains new information on cyberstalking and cyberbullying, gender-based violence, hazing, and protests against speakers.
Pippa's blog, Twitter feed, and obsessive cyberstalking of a young Muslim woman she fears her husband is attracted to are to among the novel's many keenly honed examples of how social media can both enrich and distort relationships.
Gestring shed new light on behavior by William Rosica, the former Irondequoit police officer convicted of cyberstalking his ex-girlfriend, that led to a recommendation of a sentence up to three months longer than what was included in his plea agreement.
Dictionary browser ?
- cycad family
- Cycas circinalis
- Cycas revoluta
Full browser ?
- Cyberspace Geography Visualization
- Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System
- Cyberspace Law Journal
- Cyberspace Leveraged Intelligent Agent
- cyberspace operations
- cyberspace operations lexicon
- Cyberspace Policy Center for Asia-Pacific
- Cyberspace Product Reviews
- Cyberspace Relationship
- Cyberspace Research and Education Center
- Cyberspace Safety and Security
- Cyberspace Snow and Avalanche Center
- cyberspace superiority
- Cyberspace Systems Integrator
- Cyberspace Warning Intelligence Network
- Cyberspace Wrestling Federation
- Cyberspatial Reality Advancement Movement
- Cybertech Networks Pvt. Ltd.
- Cyberterra Mean Time
- Cybertimes of Long Island
- Cybertron Alliance Universe
- Cybertron Army