Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
At Wreay in Cumbria that extraordinary amateur architect, Sara Losh, built a mortuary chapel based on the 1835 excavation of the early sanctuary of St Piran in the Sands in (Celtic) Cornwall; next to her amazing village church, St Mary's, she built a mausoleum of cyclopean masonry which a family friend called 'druidical' and in front of which she raised a restored replica of the (Anglo-Saxon) Bewcastle Cross.