cystic(redirected from cystic calculus)
Also found in: Medical.
1. Of, relating to, or having characteristics of a cyst.
2. Having or containing cysts or a cyst.
3. Enclosed in a cyst.
4. Anatomy Of, relating to, or involving the gallbladder or urinary bladder.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Biology) of, relating to, or resembling a cyst
2. (Biology) having or enclosed within a cyst; encysted
3. (Anatomy) relating to the gall bladder or urinary bladder
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. pertaining to, of the nature of, or having a cyst or cysts; encysted.
2. belonging or pertaining to the urinary bladder or gallbladder.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
|Adj.||1.||cystic - of or relating to a normal cyst (as the gallbladder or urinary bladder)|
|2.||cystic - of or relating to or resembling a cyst|
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1971, 1988 © HarperCollins Publishers 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2005
a. cístico-a, rel. a la vesícula biliar o la vejiga urinaria;
___ duct → conducto ___.
English-Spanish Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
cysticadj quístico; (related to bladder or gallbladder) cístico
English-Spanish/Spanish-English Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.