References in periodicals archive ?
The Holy Spirit is the sign of demasculinization and declassism.
Contaminant-induced feminization and demasculinization of non-mammalian vertebrate males in aquatic environments.
Based on this assumption, her thesis is that the Westerns of the period reflect anxieties about what she calls "demasculinization" (in reference to Susan Jeffords's concept of "remasculinization" in post-Vietnam American culture), by which she understands a destabilization of an established patriarchal hegemony by various socio-cultural phenomena and developments in post-WWII America.
If demasculinization and feminization is occurring in wild populations of R.
Endocrine disruption has been observed in aquatic organisms, such as frogs, causing demasculinization at concentrations below the maximum contaminant level (MCL), and as low as 0.1 parts per billion (ppb) (Hayes et al., 2002).
In Campbell's view, this strategy of avoiding characters that could recall the recipients of Nazis by sticking to fictional demasculinization also took place in "gay and lesbian Krimis" (Campbell et al.
Complete Demasculinization of the male rat spinal nucleus of the bulbocavernosus using the anti-androgen flutamide.
In experimental animals, it was shown that prenatal exposure to 2,3,7,8- tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin also determines demasculinization and feminization of sex behavior in male rats [40,41], which was not associated with alterations in estrogen receptor binding or sexually differentiated brain nuclei volumes .
In a Canadian context, some have argued that masculinity is in crisis because there has been a demasculinization or unmanning of Canadian men (Greig and Holloway 2012).
Pesticides: multiple mechanisms of demasculinization. Mol.
Partial demasculinization of several brain regions in adult male (XY) rats with a dysfunctional androgen receptor gene.
(41) He notes that the ideology underwriting the power relationship between nations in the romance plot is fundamentally homosocial; the struggle over the control of the woman is at the center of the tension between the "explicit supermasculinity of the colonizing man" and the "implicit demasculinization of the colonized man." (42)
Dictionary browser ?
- demand loan
- demand management
- demand note
- demand oxygen delivery device
- demand-pull inflation
- demarcation line
- demeclocycline hydrochloride
Full browser ?
- Demarcq Travaux Bâtiment
- Demarcus T. Fukkin Mitchell
- Demaree United Methodist Church
- Demarest Lloyd State Park
- Demarest Nature Center Association
- Demarest Public Library Association
- Démarginalisation des Pauvres par le Droit
- Demarquay sign
- Demarquay symptom
- Demarquay, Jean N
- Demarquay, Jean N.
- DeMars, Vernon
- Demascus steel
- Demascus steel
- Demat Request Form
- Dematerialisation of Shares/Dematerialised Share
- Demathieu et Bard Investissements et Participation