Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia.
Related to disordered: unordered
1. Being in a condition of confusion or disarray.
2. Physically or mentally ill.
untidy; not neatly arrangedmentally ill
1. lacking organization or regularity; in confusion; disarranged.
2. afflicted with a physical or mental disorder.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||disordered - thrown into a state of disarray or confusion; "troops fleeing in broken ranks"; "a confused mass of papers on the desk"; "the small disordered room"; "with everything so upset"|
|2.||disordered - lacking orderly continuity; "a confused set of instructions"; "a confused dream about the end of the world"; "disconnected fragments of a story"; "scattered thoughts"|
incoherent - without logical or meaningful connection; "a turgid incoherent presentation"
|3.||disordered - not arranged in order |
ordered - having a systematic arrangement; especially having elements succeeding in order according to rule; "an ordered sequence"
1. untidy, confused, muddled, all over the place, displaced, out of place, jumbled, misplaced, dislocated, deranged, in a mess, disorganized, in confusion, higgledy-piggledy (informal), disarranged, disarrayed, out of kilter a disordered heap of mossy branches
1. Characterized by physical confusion:
2. Afflicted with or exhibiting irrationality and mental unsoundness:
brainsick, crazy, daft, demented, distraught, dotty, insane, lunatic, mad, maniac, maniacal, mentally ill, moonstruck, off, touched, unbalanced, unsound, wrong.
Chiefly British: crackers.
Law: non compos mentis.