Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. Lacking regular or logical order or arrangement: a disorderly pile of clothes.
2. Undisciplined; unruly: disorderly youths.
3. Law Disturbing the public peace or decorum.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||disorderliness - a condition in which things are not in their expected places; "the files are in complete disorder"|
condition, status - a state at a particular time; "a condition (or state) of disrepair"; "the current status of the arms negotiations"
shambles - a condition of great disorder
untidiness - the condition of being untidy
mess, messiness, muss, mussiness - a state of confusion and disorderliness; "the house was a mess"; "she smoothed the mussiness of the bed"
disarrangement, disorganisation, disorganization - a condition in which an orderly system has been disrupted
|2.||disorderliness - rowdy behavior|
disorder - a disturbance of the peace or of public order
|3.||disorderliness - untidiness (especially of clothing and appearance)|
1. A lack of order or regular arrangement:
chaos, clutter, confusedness, confusion, derangement, disarrangement, disarray, disorder, disorderedness, disorganization, jumble, mess, mix-up, muddle, muss, scramble, topsy-turviness, tumble.
3. The quality or condition of being unruly: