Also found in: Wikipedia.
1. Of or associated with Jesus as the Lord.
2. Relating to Sunday as the Lord's day.
1. (Theology) of, relating to, or emanating from Jesus Christ as Lord
2. (Ecclesiastical Terms) of or relating to Sunday as the Lord's Day
[C15: from Late Latin dominicālis, from Latin dominus lord]
do•min•i•cal(dəˈmɪn ɪ kəl)
1. of or pertaining to Jesus Christ as Lord.
2. of or pertaining to the Lord's Day, or Sunday.
|Adj.||1.||dominical - of or relating to or coming from Jesus Christ|
|2.||dominical - of or relating to Sunday as the Lord's Day|