dropper(redirected from droppers)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
One that drops, especially a small tube with a suction bulb at one end for drawing in a liquid and releasing it in drops.
1. (Tools) a small tube having a rubber bulb at one end for drawing up and dispensing drops of liquid
2. a person or thing that drops
3. (Angling) angling a short length of monofilament by which a fly is attached to the main trace or leader above the tail fly
4. Austral and NZ a batten attached to the top wire of a fence to keep the wires apart
1. one that drops.
2. a glass tube with a hollow rubber bulb at one end and a small opening at the other for drawing in a liquid and expelling it in drops; eyedropper.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||dropper - pipet consisting of a small tube with a vacuum bulb at one end for drawing liquid in and releasing it a drop at a time; "she used an eye dropper to administer medication to the eyes"|