dyspeptic(redirected from dyspepticly)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal.
1. Relating to or having dyspepsia.
2. Of or displaying a morose or irritable disposition.
A person who is affected by dyspepsia.
1. (Physiology) relating to or suffering from dyspepsia
(Physiology) a person suffering from dyspepsia
adj. Also, dys•pep′ti•cal.
1. pertaining to, subject to, or suffering from dyspepsia.
2. gloomy and irritable.n.
3. a person having dyspepsia.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||dyspeptic - a person suffering from indigestion|
|Adj.||1.||dyspeptic - suffering from dyspepsia|
|2.||dyspeptic - irritable as if suffering from indigestion|
ill-natured - having an irritable and unpleasant disposition