This was called electrocution
, and it was very popular during that period.
QUETTA -- A coalminer namely Burhanuddin died due to electrocution
in a coalmine at Duki area of Loralai district, Levies sources said on Wednesday.
QUETTA -- An employee of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) died due to electrocution
at Nawan Killi area of Quetta on Monday.
Kolawole warned those who build, sell, load vehicles and plant trees under or close to power lines to desist to avoid electrocution
QUETTA: A 52-year-old man namely Gull Muhammad alias Ustad Gullo died due to electrocution
in Hub area of Lasbella district on Monday.
As a result, Umair died of electrocution
while others were taken to the Civil Hospital Karachi for treatment.
Her phone was still plugged in next to her body and is being looked at as the cause for electrocution
KARACHI -- The Sindh High Court (SHC) directed on Monday the complainant and the Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) to submit their replies on a petition against a district court's order to register an FIR against the chief executive officer of K-Electric (K-E) over the death of a child via electrocution
A MAN was injured in a suspected electrocution
at an Eason book store yesterday.
Palaniswami on Wednesday expressed grief over the death of two girls who died due to electrocution
and announced a relief of Rs.
A one-year-old boy was killed in North Karachi, a two-year-old girl in Afridi Colony area, two men from Shershah colony, two people in Machar Colony, a man and a woman in Neelum Colony, a boy and a man in Gulistan-i-Jauhar, two youngsters from People's Chowrangi, four men from Punjab Colony and Gulshan-i-Maymar area, three people in Gabol Town and Chishti Nagar area died from electrocution
PESHAWAR -- Three members of family including father and two sons died of electrocution
here on Sunday.