References in periodicals archive ?
SLC1A5 and SLC6A19 are two high-affinity amino acid transporters that play important roles in electroneutral exchange of amino acids accompanied by co-transport of sodium .
However, ZIP8 shows a [Zn.sup.2+]-HC[O.sub.3.sup.-] symporter mechanism with an influx of two HC[O.sub.3.sup.-] anions per one [Cd.sup.2+] (or one [Zn.sup.2+]) cation, that is, electroneutral complexes, in an electrogenicity study of ZIP8 cRNA-injected Xenopus oocytes .
Such dependency was observed in the case that the electroneutral condition (ENC) was 2[[V.sup.**.sub.O]] + [O[H.sup.*.sub.O]] = [[Y'.sub.Zr]], where [[V.sup.**.sub.O] and [[Y'.sub.zr]], approximately, are the concentration of the oxygen vacancy and dopant, respectively (details are described in ).
Gamba, "Molecular physiology and pathophysiology of electroneutral cation-chloride cotransporters," Physiological Reviews, vol.
When pH was below 3, Cr(VI) was in form of [H.sub.2] [Cr.sub.2] [O.sub.7], which was electroneutral. It could not be removed through neutralization by CATCS, but only removed by bridging and sweeping flocculation.
NHE1 is a member of a family of electroneutral exchangers ubiquitously expressed that play an essential role in the regulation of [pH.sub.i], protection against cytosolic acidification, and absorption of HC[O.sub.3.sup.-] .
[sup] NHE mediates the electroneutral exchange of extracellular Na [sup]+ for intracellular H [sup]+ .
Effect of phloretin on ionophore mediated electroneutral transmembrane translocations of [H.sup.4"], [K.sup.+] and [Na.sup.+] in phospholipid vesicles.
In the electroneutral mixture method of the COSMO-RS, in order to estimate the activity coefficient ([gamma]), a mixture of ILs and solute was treated as ternary system (1: 1 IL, cation + anion + solute) that can be converted into a binary system.
When the ethylene molecule is within the vertical projection of benzene shape, excitation leads to a [C.sub.1] - [C.sub.7] bonded intermediate, which evolves to an electroneutral biradical and then to a zwitterionic intermediate at an avoided crossing.
Indeed, the formation of microparticles or individual molecules of electroneutral AgCl is probably important for its penetration through membrane barriers, including the blood--brain barrier, the placental barrier, and the cell membrane, all of which exclude charged moieties.
Dictionary browser ?
- electron gun
- electron hole
- electron lens
- electron micrograph
- electron microscope
- electron microscopic
- electron microscopy
- electron multiplier
- electron neutrino
- electron optics
- electron orbit
- electron pair
- electron paramagnetic resonance
- electron probe microanalysis
- electron radiation
- electron shell
- electron spin resonance
- electron telescope
- electron transport
- electron tube
- electron volt
- electronic attack
- electronic balance
- electronic banking
- electronic bulletin board
- electronic cigarette
- electronic communication
- electronic computer
- electronic configuration
- electronic converter
- electronic counter-countermeasures
- electronic countermeasures
- electronic data processing
- electronic database
- electronic deception
- electronic device
- electronic dictionary
- electronic editing
- electronic equipment
- electronic fetal monitor
- electronic fetal monitoring
- electronic file cabinet
- electronic flash
- electronic flight information systems
- electronic foetal monitor
Full browser ?
- Electronegativity Equalization Method
- Electronegativity Equalization with S-Orbital Participation
- Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- electroneutrality principle
- Electronic & Auxiliary Fresh Water
- Electronic & Broadcast Services Company
- Electronic & Digital Art Unit
- Electronic & Electrical Industries Corporation
- Electronic (music)
- Electronic (music)
- Electronic 4-Speed Overdrive
- Electronic 401
- electronic absorption spectrum
- Electronic Access Code
- Electronic Access Conference
- Electronic Access Control
- Electronic Access Control Division
- Electronic Access Control System
- Electronic Access Request Management System
- Electronic Access System for Iowa Education Records
- Electronic Access to Information Resources
- Electronic Access to Reference Services
- Electronic Access to System Information
- Electronic Account Government Ledger System
- Electronic Account Resolution
- Electronic Accounting Machine